Sunday, November 06, 2005

About You


Gazing at your beauty, I see more than most
As they can only look at your sexy face
Yearn for your gorgeous body,
And want for your arms all around them
This I understand and applaud,
For I too, am taken with the looks of you ...

Your lips, so soft
Your eyes mesmerize me,
Your voice, sweet and low
But I love so much more ...

It's your heart I'm so drawn to
Full of compassion and love
It's your soul that excites me, everytime we touch,
In that secret place accessible for two,
The wonder of you moves me
The essence of you, so enticing
I will give you all my tomorrows in exchange for yours, too
And together, we'll travel our journey of love
Create priceless memories for now and all time,
My sexy Adonis, how you thrill me, all mine ...

True love has arrived for such a time as this
We can savor the magic, a thousand candle lights,
We can linger forever, taste eternal sunshine
of a love that has seen dark days and rain,
Weathered the storms and survived
Standing now resplendent in majestic glory,
Bathed in sweet ecstasy, a lovers embrace
Yours and mine ...

How I tremble with excitement at even the very thought
Of our next time together,
For you are the one that forever, I've sought
You are the match to my soul flame,
Your exquisite male essence tempered with such style
How could I not fall head over heels for you
Over and over again,
Everytime I hear you call my name
Each time I'm touched by your sexy soul flame,
Anytime, I think about you ...

No comments: