Thursday, September 28, 2006

This Pining Heart



Somehow I got messed up and tossed all around
For a while, lost my focus in all this mayhem,
I kept thinking I heard you calling my name ...

Found myself talking to no one
Seems like only yesterday we were inseparable,
But where is yesterday today?
Therein lies the answer for this pining heart
Once I find the way back
There, I will find you
Just like before, and
We will linger for hours and talk until dawn
Put some asteroids to shame on occasion,
Forget about everyone, as no one else mattered
There was nobody else in our world ...

Somehow I got messed up and tossed all around
For a while, lost my focus in all this mayhem,
Tell me you still want me, more than before
I keep dreaming I hear you calling my name ...

by: alisajs

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I WOLD BE SO PROUD EO BE FIRST!
This is preeetttttYYYYY!!!
I see that you are happy!
When you are so am I
LOVE ~ SUNDAY!

Anonymous said...

well if i were you
i'd keep dreamin
till the drem fades
& is replaced by someone
wide awake
eyes
wide open
callin your name
set fire by your molten heart

you got t much heat t let cold mayhem
set your heart pinin

'Tell me tou still want me, more than before'

i like that line

you're not settelin for the good times & strong love
that you had before
but you want real proof

real proof more real than ever

like i said
i like that line
as i doo all this fine poetry
no matter how sad it is

... tsvi akiva