Sunday, January 08, 2006

Sensual Connoisseur


I am a sensual connoisseur
Let me sample your tasty treats,
Starting with an appetizer
Of a wink and a smile,
Enjoying the rising seductive heat...

Now to cleanse the palate,
Would you oblige me
With a soul- searching kiss?
Yes, that's it nice and slow
What a joy to experience,
Love the flow
Let's take a break now to enjoy the view
WoW! Amazing perfection
The body of you,
Catch my breath, just for a moment
While I anticipate
Our ultimate enjoyment,
Now, time for the main course
An erotic delight for our extreme pleasure,
Savoring every tasty tantalizing bite
Being always around you
Is all I'll ever need ...

Ajs
03.17.05

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

a good sustained metaphor. You combine two erotic experiences of eating and making love. The poem needs some fleshing out, however. There need be some submetaphors that further the food/romance comparison.
... AlvinTEthington

Anonymous said...

This is one big tasty titbit. Alisa you have a wonderful way with words and your inspiration keeps on keeping on. This piece has a strange mixture of rhyming but never loses its flow...well done...Lance:)
...lance w toohey

Anonymous said...

ie tasted the nectar many times, but couldnt have said it better, you are so very telented

one day perhaps i will taste it again, one can only hope

thank you
...mikejenkinson

Anonymous said...

Wonderful visuals I almost felt as if I were there myself. Such sensual passion with graceful prose. Rythmn and rhymn were also very good. Great flow. Thank you for the feeling you put into this. I want to read more !!! All the Best !!!

... saxxman747

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmm a very good poem , well written with very good imagery, and filled with love and sensuaity. makes me wish you were talking to me in this :)
... marvin_hager

Anonymous said...

Step 1, step 2, step 3, very nice indeed. Good lighthearted seduction. I enjoyed the rhyming and drum beat flow you had in this. Thank you for sharing.

... Luckdragon

Anonymous said...

Wow. Well constructed, fluid and full of emotion, all the elements for a great poem. I love the comparison you make with the connoisseur/sex. Well done and tasteful, you got a winner here. Thanks for suggesting I read.
...mindimrf

Anonymous said...

This one is certainly a tasty treat! Very sensual and well-written. Great job from start to finish! Keep up the good work!

... Chris Nicholson

Anonymous said...

Very erotic poem. Sounds like you're very much in lust with someone. Which is alright. Good job at writing. No spelling errors.

... covet75