Friday, November 17, 2006

The Fragrance From Your Soul




I have written great epics of love for as long as I can remember
and once or twice nibbled on that savor sweet,
But nothing prepared me for the experience of you ...

Better than a dream
Surreal our days became,
So alive our hearts did sing enraptured by the melody
As we became each note and key,
The chorus of our minds caressed and impressed to mesh as one
and I found myself so willing to receive you all through my core,
As we danced, oblivious ...
That soulish dance of love so deep, entwined for eternity ...

Being with you allowed me to see for the first time
A reality there on that threshold,
Of all I knew
Of all I ever imagined,
Everything I believed ...

Scared sometimes, I'm sure you knew you had to know!
You've become everything to me
and I've lost myself loving you,
But love you, I do...

I can feel your passion and feel your fire
The serenade begins
and I'm back to needing you,
Needing to ...
Say once more how I stand in awe
By this fragrance from your soul ...


by: alisajs

[11.17.06]

No comments: