Wednesday, November 15, 2006

There Is



Something about you touches me
In ways I have only imagined,
Somewhere, in those hidden realms
Forgotten, somehow
Till now ...

Spending time with you
We find ourselves near heaven's gate,
I never want to leave this place
This promise of a brand new day ...

Never thought I'd love again
Or find the time to know
The meaning of this fire within
Or feel your flame all through my soul,
To listen with a beating heart
Alive once more, to dream ...

Let us find our hamlet
Take my hand and see,
This world, untouched and so pristine
Anticipating our destiny,
There is a place
For you, with me ...

by: ajs
[6.20.06]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

your expressions of longing and descriptions of love continue to carry such deep emotional phrases that are wound tightly and touch the soul delicately. the beginning stanza is so strong and opens the door to the reader who is captured by it. t

... towenstark

Anonymous said...

utifully worded sweetheart...the realisation of that special someone being there....being together forever..and as you say..there is that special place...well done..xoxoxox..Luv Lance:):)
...lance w toohey

Anonymous said...

THis is signature Alisa! It has your style all over it. Very romantic and real, filled with longing, delight and excitement. Beautifully written, Alisa!
... violetcove

Anonymous said...

I am certain 'there is' too, my pondering Pacific Poetess of longing love! I hope that you do take that lover by the hand and reside in a 'love hut' upon your Polynesian shores doll. It would be a real waste for someone with such an amourous potential to be without that special one!/Chris
... MacCyan3@aol.com