Monday, November 20, 2006

Within my Heart



Dare I but speak this which I know
within my soul I see?
Or wait 'til time in destiny
to carefully reveal
All that I am, all that can be
The wonder spread before...

Starlight screams your name to me
Across the miles, beneath the sea,
Yet, to others all around
I walk toward the gift that awaits
Unopened ... just for me,
When we, with gilded eyes and hearts
Unhampered by doubt or misery,
Will revel in the magic
That surrealistic glow,
That beats within two hearts in sync ...

We knew it from the very start
Knowing from the beginning,
Timeless ...
Without an end
Forever,
Just like you, within my heart
Within your soul, I see ...


by:alisajs


"8 May 2006"

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

tightly woven and flowing effortlessly, this is a taut gem here. 'Starlight screams your name to me'is the standout line to me in this one. I don't know how you find time to produce such excellant work. t

Anonymous said...

heart full of questions desperately seeking answers.....a heart full of love with a great capacity to give....lovely descriptive write sweetheart...keep up the good work...Luv Ya:):)

... lance w toohey

Anonymous said...

Oh, this one is just so lovely. It is oozing with that special word weave that only you possess, it pulls at the soul to fly in the sky and see all that you speak of. Wonderful flow, so melodic, and so inviting.....Rene'

Anonymous said...

This is such a beautiful poem to add to your collection. I hope that you are printing these out and making a special book of them...it would make a lovely gift ! ;) I love the line "Starlight screams your name to me". There is nothing that compares to knowing another soul completely and having someone know yours completely and love you, faults and all. Wishing you all the best out there in your pacific paradise!
...violetcove

Anonymous said...

very good piece--descriptive and heartfelt--your works are very inspiring..it was a pleasure to come and visit you today..your star shines brightly

... mizclaws

Anonymous said...

This one is so lovely, so full of longing that only two separated hearts can know and share, it reminds me of a song I love, by Babyface, "Nobody knows it but me", not sure why, just does...really pretty ...I especially like the line "starlight screams your name to me".
...AmunetsApple

Anonymous said...

beautiful i love the way that you have written this one from one heart to the other and to each others souls perfect x suzy x

... nannasuzy