Wednesday, November 15, 2006

True Beauty




The beauty of your soul catches me off guard
And I find myself stunned with your magnificence right in front of me,
The tenderness and excitement of your love never ceases to amaze
And I am now understanding for the very first time
The meaning of the word I have always longed for,
Everytime I think of you...

You challenge me to be my very best
In ways mere words could never describe,
I can barely wait to show you ...

Ah! this sweet emotion deep inside is so brand new
Alive with only you,
How you have captured my heart completely
My great desire and endless dream ...




by: alisajs
[4 July 2006]

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So gentle and sweet are those words you have penned. These words, without doubt come from a heart that has found true love. This is vintage wine to a lover's ears well said in the words:

"How you have captured my heart completely
My great desire and endless dream..."

Magnificent indeed. Thank you for sharing such aura of happiness and contentment.
... Paterika

Anonymous said...

romance from the ultimate romantic. is this a review of the new 'Superman' movie or is this guy actually from this planet? just kidding...maybe I can muster a few romantic lines and meet Supergirl. t

Anonymous said...

oh sweetheart..sounds like love is in the air....your emotional outpouring here certainly says something to the feel of this piece...beautifully described....love it ...lance w toohey

Anonymous said...

This poem is a breathless paean to the passion felt for the great love of the poet's life.

Her deep feeling is all-encompassing, and her lyricism is emotionally powerful.

This poem is a throbbing love song from the wellspring of the poet's soul.

... oliver bradford

Anonymous said...

Yes dear, my beauty can be startling at first, thank you darlin', tehe! I'm glad hearts and souls are held captive Alisa, hopefully the flesh will soon follow. Nice my loving Pacific Poetess, your friendly neighborhood Poetic Knight./Chris

...MacCyan3@aol.com

Anonymous said...

I want to be first please!
This poem to me is so special.
2nd verse last line!
PLEASE CAN YOU SHOW ME AROUND TOO?

Anonymous said...

a wonderful write alisa. as usual, you express these emotions quite poignantly. perhaps one day, i too will understand. write on, and God bless.
...jdmaloy