Friday, November 03, 2006

I Wonder





Whenever I think of you as I often do
I wonder if you'd still take my hand,
and lead me into your reality
Show me all you shared
Just like we always planned ...

Would we gaze upon each other in absolute wonder?
The realization of a dream,
That finally came to be
In the lives of you and me ...

'Daddy,' Would I hear those words?
Spoken by tiny miracles we made,
Conceived in love and nurtured in awe
Absent from my life,
Unknown to my world
Other than as a little girl ...

Would you hold me close, so very close
Closer than I've ever been?
Stay with me through everything
Make me believe you're the only one,
Make me see the truth
The truth of me and you ...

I see you in my dreams, so clearly
and feel you in my heart intensely,
I need you next to me, for eternity ...
I've always known
and I can't stop myself from wanting you
No matter how hard I deny,
It always comes back to you,
and I wonder ...


by: alisajs(11.3.06)

No comments: