Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Ah You!!


You ask me to think of you
And I can think of nothing else,
I want so badly to have you here
If only to lay beside you,
Skin to skin, head to toe ...

And gaze upon your beautiful form
With candle light and scented fragrances all around,
Just hold you so close, right next to me
All through the night enjoying erotica's love melody,
Let's open the door to our destiny, shall we?
Feel the calling, feel the need ...

For so long I have been waiting for that special one
That exquisite soul and the only one for me,
One who is sure of himself
Especially his masculinity,
Not adverse to showing compassion, help another in need
Not allergic to tears or sweet tender hugs,
Who knows how to love and receive love enthusiastically,

My true love will be a connoisseur of sensual gifts and talents
And view a woman's body with awe and admiration
The same as I view a man's
My true love's body that is, every gorgeous inch!!
So breathtaking in his enticing execution,
A perfect counterpart in every conceivable position
The wonder of a Master's Design!

Your thoughts draw me to you, I'm craving you now
Caressed by your essence, you're driving me insane
With desire and romance of such magnitude
I am totally obsessed
For the rest of all time
To know such a wonder as you ...

by:ajs

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When your passsionate heart has found a loving beat ....it is such a beautiful wave to wach Alisa. Never lose this gift...for as long as you share it...we are all given to your wish ; )