Friday, October 21, 2005

Angel of Love



After years of stumbling along those murky shadows
I had enough and knew I had to get away,
Anything to break free of all that gut-wrenching
sorrow …

Breathed a sigh of relief
And walked into my brand new day,
Broke the chains to melt away the ice that
Had surrounded my soul,
Yearning as it was, to taste love
No more acid tears, no harsh words tonight,
Craving those sounds of ecstasy when two souls become
one …

In the distance, stood the silhouette of a woman
I watched as moonlight danced along the curves
Of her slender form,
Feeling passion building inside, I found myself moving
In her direction and gazing into her eyes
I knew she was my angel of love,
Sent to fill this vacuum I once called life.
Never again will I be alone with her right by my side.
We bath in this river called our love, and
Together experience sweet soul delights
Soaring past heartaches and flying past the pain of
yesterday …

Precious to my soul, guardian angel you are
Always by my heart and more,
You’re with me when I pray and meet me in my dreams
I know He brought us together, with love like this
How could we ever be denied?

submitted by: D. Rupert
October 21, 2005

No comments: