Wednesday, October 19, 2005

You and Me??

What if, when you weren't expecting
A tender caress, from a distance
A gentle soul who caught your attention,
Suddenly appeared?
Who said just the right thing and got you wondering
Who is this person behind that sexy smile?
Intriguing man of prose, you are
Mysterious one, who has now invaded my night scenes ...

One look at you and my mind begins to race
With exciting possibilities
Seductive games we could play
Enchanting times we could explore
If only, you were in this place,
With me ...

You told me of your heartbreak
And now, I want to erase
All those painful memories,
Put a smile back on your face
And what a face! Your handsome face
With a body that just begs to be pleased,
I look at you and find myself
Wanting you here,
To tease ...

But only in the best way
For I would love a chance to share
My world with you, all brand new
Just say the word, if you dare
And allow me to show you a love you've only dreamed of
Exquisite in my care,
Won't you take my hand and walk with me
Into your morning miracle, way out here
Next to the crystal clear sapphire sea?
Just waiting, whenever you're ready,
Waiting for you and me ...

by:ajs

No comments: