Sunday, October 23, 2005

My White Knight

I feel the tender caress of my white knight as he's calling,
From his ethereal kingdom across that great divide,
He summons my soul with flaming desire
To taste his sweet love just waiting for me,
Let me take flight to be with him
At our destination created in time before time,
We knew not, before this hour arose ...

Those nefarious pawns with their malicious agendas
Sent others ahead to obscure passion's throne,
Those fiendishly executed, yet lackluster plans
To derail this moment at true love's real home ....

Meet me at the foreordained portal
The one to passion's domain,
Expectation arises to show us the way
Trembling, we unlock that golden door,
Finally, we've reached passion's domain
Behold, now the promise and so much more
Let us now climb inside our dream,
The one we always knew was here,
The one that is yours and is mine.
Experience sheer rapture as we bask
in the glow of soul fire round at twilight,

We melt into true love ...

And share in the knowledge that dreams do come true
I knew this as soon as I met you,
Give me forever to satisfy you, secure
in our love and commitment,
No more will you roam, searching for her,
Your sweet elixir is here ...

I want to feel you all through me
And love you all through the night winds,
We will drive to the edge and just wait,
Until passion's excitement
No longer can contain, our ecstatic elevations
and sensual games ...

And then together, we'll explode
in nuclear fusion,
Soar past the heavens and smile
As we slowly float back
Through shimmering clouds and glide through
rainbow sunsets, entwined
Dancing in our hearts, you and me ...

by: ajs

No comments: