Tuesday, October 04, 2005

I Miss You









Has 'always and forever' passed us by this lifetime?
Did that crash annihilate our dreams?
If you are the one I was waiting for,
Have we tumbled from that golden window
Once seen dancing before us under twinkling moonbeams...

Will you meet me back at the train station
Or was that merely a vapid scene,
Was that our sunshine, the scathing doom bird trashed?
Epiphany has shed her shimmering choosing to tether
herself with known feigns.
So certain I was, when I first met you
Knew without a doubt, you felt it, too.
Horrid night screams tormenting me for weeks
Wilting in the heat of these dry tears, wanting you ...

Naked, here by my bedside next to this faltering heart
Shattered and slashed vexing eye shows
Lamenting lunacy over our failed romance,
... untouchable worlds fantastic
... no sailing on forbidden seas,
... no jaw dropping thunder
the kind that drops you to your knees,
in total and complete exhilaration
in absolute exhaustion, replete
... no taste of a thousand kisses
to explode under blue lunar with you ...

I am off to travail in this desolate space
Alone with my memories, now blue
Alive with the promise of yesterday
And only the sound of my lonely heart's repetitive tune
I miss you ...

by:ajs

No comments: