Sunday, October 16, 2005

Celestial Love




Can these aching arms of mine
Hold out the hope to embrace another one,
Close to this heart still tender and true
For eternity and a day?
With the promise afar on the horizon,
Gleaming there in the morning sun
A glimpse I did perceive,
Your love tantalizing and caressing me
from a distance,

Enchanting one, I am intrigued by your style
So sweet and sexy with your lighthearted smile,
You ask me to think of you
I find myself complying and even more than that,
Find myself desiring
The trace of your fingertips
as they trace my silly grin,

Here I go now, where to begin ...

I want to feel you next to me
Skin on skin,
Fan true love's flame together
As we unabashedly dive in,

Let's take an enchanted evening
And dance among the stars,
Run rampant through Saturn's rings
Then playfully run to Mars,
We'll stop a while on Venus
Experience such sensual delights,
You and me forever
We'll never forget this night ...

Come and join me for the rest of your life
Let me show you joy unspeakable,
Allow me to really experience you
The way you've always dreamed of,
Let me love you for all eternity
As we soar past heavenly gardens above,
And celebrate at long last

Our ultimate celestial love ...

by:ajs

No comments: