Monday, October 24, 2005

Is It You??


It was a day like most others, a night nondescript,
I was writing as usual, and then there was you
Calling to me ...

Like the sensual serenade of the blue pacific
gently lapping on the shore,
Cascading over the great coral reefs at twilight
I could feel your caress all over me,
There was magic in the air and all of a sudden
Without warning, my heart began to flutter,
A surge of excitement
I do believe ...

Who is this one who sends his male essence
to taunt me on this summer's eve?
Mystically compelling with his firestorm of desire
Reaching right through the vortex of love,
Thoughts of you now dance in my head,
Like rainbow confetti swirling around
tropical tradewinds, shimmering there
In the distance,
Reflecting off midnight moonbeams
A message, perhaps from above?

Intriguing man of mystery, are you the answer
to the call of my destiny?
Could you be the one I will love?
For now and all time until there is no more rising ...

Will you be the one to set my soul on fire?
My perfect passionate soul mate
Who knows how to love and receive love in kind,
Created especially for me
Since the beginning of time ...

by:ajs

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am the one tjhat you search for, for away over here wishing i could be there, you write so magnivesecent sorry for the spelling i until we meet hold on
... Samiam1ol

Anonymous said...

beautiful poem,very creative in style the way you express yourself towards another is inspiring.shows plenty of heart towards another an is wonderful to read.i read this last night an today it still sounds very beautiful to me.only one part sadend me for personal rezones,i didnt show my little ray of sunshine how much she ment to me by surounding her with beautiful gifts to reflect off her gorgesness.words full of heart an soul is all she received off me an i hope that there sitting on her shelf.very much enjoyed this poem thank you for sharing
..rms

Anonymous said...

Sounds like someone knows exactly what it is she wants! And also, maybe, someone else knows they want her as well? It's very nimble, your words, your descriptions that seem so fragile but in a state where nothing can break them away. Very taunting indeed. Peace out, and write on. Here's wishing you luck...

...fell2pieces

Anonymous said...

Who might this unknown mystic be
Who sends his passion cross the sea
To meet her dreams in fields of gold
Where time stands still
Where love unfolds
In rainbows light
Who dares to quell
This Maiden's plight
What comet fell
And appointed thee to touch her soul
What fiendish trick is this, be told!
Tis not tricks or mystic wand
That brings me to this dream beyond
But magic of the heart be true
That deep in dreams does call to you...




... towenstark

Anonymous said...

Oh girl, this one has me crying for what should be!! I have chills all over my body at this moment in time as I long for the soulmate to hold and caress. Awesome, wonderful, glorious, I cannot find enough words to glorify this poem with, and there are not enough stars for me to give to you in its' review.~~~Love it is putting it mildly~~~~Wonderful job, Rene'
...rnprl2003

Anonymous said...

Oh, that yummy male essence, is so, well....sexy! That is all there is to it! And, if you take cats and angel along, you'll have to take me, sis, that seems only the fair thing to do. Who is this cats guy anyhow? Actually, sis, this is very awesome and super reading. I think you are going to have a full plane or boat or however you are packing us up...from the look of your reviewers list, LOL!

... golfshe