Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Soul Serenade




I have always known since the first time we spoke
One word from your lips and I would love you forever,
Suddenly tongue-tied and stumbling around
I forgot what I wanted to say
All my clever comebacks soared away on angel wings,
My witty one liners abandoned their cues,
and I found myself falling
Ever deeper,
For you ...

My new morning delight
With you, now in my life
I am free to love beyond measure,
Ecstatic your heart beats only for me ...

I will be here, my darling
For you, do I breathe,
This love, eternally sweet
You are my soul serenade ...

by:ajs

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is indeed a passionate poem were emotions run very deep. The cooing is absolutely gorgeous very becoming when a new love is blooming on solid turf. So it is the season of spring. Great read and thank you for sharing your artistry.

... Paterika

Anonymous said...

...Free to love beyond measure...you always come up with these great lines that flow so well. This is another moving, deeply reaching romantic gem. I know you'll include this one in your book! t

..to..

Anonymous said...

W!! this peace is quite breathtaking. your words just sweeping me off my feet as I read this most beautiful write. embraced by it's wonderful magic the love that beats within. thanks for sharing. ... David

Anonymous said...

This is so YOU! I love how you place all of your romantic ideas so eloquently within your poems. I do believe, as you know, in that soul connection! Great write, Alisa!

... violetcove

Anonymous said...

THIS! is truly exquisite, beautifully written, and very heartfelt indeed, passionate in the exreme, I hope he/she knows how lucky they are!!!!! fab

Anonymous said...

Very nice poem!
I hope he love cats too!
Then you will have it
made in the shade
Lov hugs
LOVE SUNDAY!