Sunday, October 01, 2006

Star Flowers



How could there ever be another?
There is no such thing, don't you see?
Everytime we connect, I'm on fire inside
and it's all I can do to maintain,
Some sense of normalcy
Without revealing myself ...
I'm still head over heels
Brimming with smiles
Everytime I hear you speak my name,
Remembering those times of grand passion
When I think of how perfect you fit with me,
In every context and meaning
Even the angels cried with amazement,
I know you were created for me
How can one forget?
Impossible!
Treasured times shared
Nothing or no one compares,
No matter how hard they may try ...

When the time is just right
And the stars all line up
Destiny will decree at long last,
The universe has finally consented
It's now time for you and for me ...

And on a cloudless night in paradise
When the wind whispers through the coconut trees,
With that familiar caress I know in my soul
I will turn and there you'll be,
Arms open wide
I'll come running,
In the heavens above, star flowers ...

by:ajs

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

THis is romantically beautiful and such a longing kept deep within for your eternity and to simply hold your love where he is, I got a glimpse of a shooting star in this poem my friend, a wish, and only for you it is, and a soulmate stays a soulmate and nothing else compares I do so believe too, awesome done!!

... Vroom

Anonymous said...

stars
& flowers
put tgether
star flower power

& destinies
& whisperin trees
& angels on their knees

paradise
& all that's wise
& verse that sings
with sighs

you create moods within your poetry
that seeps slowly t the places words are meant t go
when they're passed from lip t ear
through the mind's eye
poolin in the heart

your writing is so fine & pleasin



... tsvi akiva

Anonymous said...

He must be so special to you!
I want his old girl friend!
Opps!!
I got her! HE HE!
You do up nice poem!
LOVE ~ SUNDAY!

Anonymous said...

Love is so beautiful and it truly is amazing how much love you can have for another person. Another one of God's blessings..that beautiful thing called "Love"..great imagery and I love the title. "Star flowers"
... Fabyoula

Anonymous said...

Oh how lovely is this? you have captured love in the nightime sky and kept time in a bottle. Wow darlin'!! I sure do find this one very appealing and it's nice to see love spread upon the Earth. We need is here.
God bless.
Christie

Anonymous said...

Beautiful and sensual language without any of the trite phrases or lapsing into sexual language that would have diminished the work. Warm and bright and captivating. Good work!